Welcome (Céad Míle Fáilte!) to Small-leaved Shamrock

Monday, December 31, 2007

Here's to 2008!

Happy New Year (Bliain úr faoi shéan is faoi mhaise duit) to all of you Small-leaved Shamrock readers! I'm so glad that you've joined us during 2007, our inaugural year. Hopefully you will find that 2008 brings more reasons to visit.

If you have enjoyed this blog, please take a minute to send me a quick message letting me know. I'd like to hear what your favorite posts have been and what you would like to read more about in the coming year at Small-leaved Shamrock. Email me at smallestleaf at earthlink dot net. I look forward to hearing from you!

In the meantime, here is an Irish blessing for you in the new year 2008...

May you have all the happiness
and luck that life can hold,
And at the end of all your rainbows
may you find a pot of gold!

3 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

Lisa, one of my favorite parts of your blog is when you post Gaelic phrases...how fascinating!

Lisa / Smallest Leaf said...

Glad you're enjoying the Gaelic phrases, Miriam. How are you at pronouncing them? :)

Miriam Robbins said...

No good, I'm afraid! But it sure looks interesting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails