Welcome (Céad Míle Fáilte!) to Small-leaved Shamrock

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Got a "weird and wonderful" Irish story in your family?

Here's a last minute project for you writers out there...

Eneclann is running a competition and has requested entrants to submit a short "weird and wonderful" Irish story that has been passed down through the generations. If you are interested in participating, check out the Folklore contest webpage and submit your entry by tomorrow, October 15.

Nothing like a swiftly approaching deadline to get the creative juices flowing, don't you think?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Lisa,
I hope that you and your baby are doing just fine.It's normal that you slow down to take care of baby.

My research has been slow, but I have had the chance to charge up my batteries in Quebec province. In Quebec city, my husband & I "stumbled" to the former Irish quarter. There are a few pics that I recently downloaded on my blog.

I have no Irish ancestors who lived in Canada but it is all fascinating.

Blessings to you,
Barbara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails