Welcome (Céad Míle Fáilte!) to Small-leaved Shamrock

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring cleaning at Small-leaved Shamrock

I've been focusing lately on doing some projects that have taken me away from blogging - you could say I've caught the spring cleaning bug. It has been so long since I've written a post here that I thought I would just let readers know that yes, I am still alive and well.

I realize that this is one of the longest gaps in blog posts that I've had since I began blogging. I'm hoping to get my "house in order" and get back to spending some more time here at Small-leaved Shamrock.

In the meantime, happy spring, everyone!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Lisa - You've got a "LOVELY BLOG" please stop by mine and pick up your lovely blog award 'badge'.

Cindy

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm glad to see that you're ok and just busy cleaning! Seems that a lot of genea-bloggers have burned out or been taken ill lately (myself included), so please take care of yourself! I've appreciated your caring emails and notes.

BTW, I've nominated your blog for the "One Lovely Blog" Award. See http://tinyurl.com/ostjft for details.

Mary said...

Lisa,
Add me to the list of folks who love your blog...I've awarded you the "Friendly Blogger" award at AncestorTracking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails