Welcome (Céad Míle Fáilte!) to Small-leaved Shamrock

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Two days left to turn in your Irish heritage homework!

School’s in – and your homework is due!

Submit your plans to work on your Irish genealogy or to learn more about Irish heritage and culture this year. Hopefully by sharing our goals we will keep each other accountable and make some progress this school year. Submissions are due Monday, September 22. For full details about this edition of the carnival and how you can participate, see Back to School for the Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture.

Never participated in a blog carnival before? For a step-by-step tutorial, see Miriam Robbins Midkiff's How to Submit a Post to a Carnival on the Bootcamp for Genea-Bloggers blog.

1 comment:

Thomas MacEntee said...

I am going to have to send my regrets this go around - I am trying to secure some employment opportunities plus I've come to the conclusion I take too many vacations - I hate catching up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails